Monday, January 7

all day sun!

-are those real dreads?-




Did I mention that I'm watching movies all day at 66stage. High-quality Divx ish. Here is a sampling of the movies they are now (and I mean right now, they get can deleted mad quick) playing:









• Lions for Lambs (2007) p1
• Lions for Lambs (2007) p2
• Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
• Casino (1995)
• Superbad (2007)










• Charlie Wilson's War (2007)
• Shoot 'Em Up (2007)
• Blades Of Glory (2007) p1
• Blades Of Glory (2007) p2
• Blades Of Glory (2007) p3
• Team America: World Police (2004) p1
• Team America: World Police (2004) p2
• Team America: World Police (2004) p3



If you're like me and you don't have a t.v., watching free movies on your computer is like the ambrosia of the Greek and Roman titans (watch them clash!).




I'm off to get the good leads. ABC bitches!






1 comment:

No skulduggery i hope.