Sunday, March 9

Free Movie Ressurection??

In light of Stage6 (RIP) being on teh deaded side of things I have been trolling the internets in search of a suitable replacement site that will offer the same divx quality at an affordable (free) rate. In this process I have returned to my movie aggregation point of choice, 66 Stage, in search of da bomb azz ish.

While the fact remains that the nicely designed divx movies have been eliminated for good, I have investigated the possibility that a certain Veoh may be the heir apparent for high-quality vids. Yes, it is basically a youtube clone; however, it does allow for better quality than youtube currently (italics mine, all mine) allows.

Oh yeah, in order to get with these movies you have to sign up and download a player that resides on your hard drive. After that, I suppose you're home free. Let's check in with Gene Shalit and Harpo Marx's son and see what they think about it:



Oh yesh, I almost forgot:
10,000 B.C. = boring
Thanks for saving the ticket price Veoh!

Gene Shalit says:
"This film flowed through my mustache with the pizzaz of a point break and the precision of a premature ejaculation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

No skulduggery i hope.