Saturday, December 19

Stop whatever you are doing and go see this. Now.



Okay, I didn't see that gay chick flick Titanic, and well the T and A series were pretty good but no Star Wars. True lies- I guess that hack Bruckheimer had something on you, but it was fun. The Abyss was amazing. But this, this cements his position as the Best SCI-FI director ever. I have been waiting for a movie like this for decades. Original, brilliant, classic hero story, multilayered messages, and my god the botany! This man can make a world. He takes the Force from the computer age and heralds our coming biological age. Watch it. Then watch it again. I can't wait for the four hour director's edition.

Oh, and a huge shout out to my high school friend, Joel David Moore. Damn man. Well Done. You made it.



Update- Pandora

1 comment:

No skulduggery i hope.