Saturday, January 26

dragons

I love dragons. I used to really love dragons. I am not sure why - it might have had something to do with the movie that I probably rented about 1,000 times at flicks and pics; flight of the Dragons.
Anyway, dragons are awesome.
Artistically, it looked similar to the one in the hobbit. that one was pretty bad-ass too.

Anyway, dragons are awesome.
There was another dragon that was in the Dungeons& Dragons animated television show, I think it was named "Tiamad". While many headed, also bad-ass.

Now a days there seem to be an endless stream of dragon movies coming out: Eargon, D Wars, that one with Sean Connery, and Cloverfield probably has one. All that ish is stupid-wack, probably. It won't be able to touch this old school classic.




1 comment:

  1. dude, i tottally agree with you, dragons are amazing, why people don't share our opinions, i don't know, but anyway, good on ya.

    ReplyDelete

No skulduggery i hope.