Wednesday, January 16

new stephen chow movie

"a comedy that's out of this world"

Despite the fantastic cliche of the deep voiced movie trailer chap, I love Stephen Chow and his movies; the guy does. not. miss. This latest movie, CJ7, looks to be more of a family style movie with a heavy dose self-referential humor. From what I can tell this flick is on some aliens and space shizzle. Also, Chow plays a migrant worker/daddy, a role I don't think I've seen him in before.

Regardless, I expect nothing short of the funniest movie evar once this puppy hits American screens, chopped and screwed style that is, in 2009.

Here's the trailer:



3 comments:

  1. giant computer generated sex apple from space. that's what the movie should be called.
    CJ 7 sounds like the sequel to CB 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Chris Rock did get an associate producer credit...

    ReplyDelete

No skulduggery i hope.