Monday, January 7

boba warz

-not that boba-

The boba game is crazy right now in SF. Now, I don't really like pearl tea, unicorns do, but i don't. The idea of drinking something that slimy and chunky is right up there with drinking something slimy and chunky. It's even less desirable to me than grass jelly, which is well slimy in it's own right. I digress.

It seems that big tapioca is moving in on the working man's tapioca game with both sides enlisting (read: bribing) the help of, i shit u not, Ed Jew. The bad blood between boba bastions escalated to snitching on each other for illegal construction, to going in The Wire style and paying politicians for permits.

I guess there is a ton of gwap to be made in those shitty little powered drinks that people pay $5 for. Who knew?! I'm just glad Kung-Fu Chicken Noodle is on our side.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit is real.
Here's the original article.

Bonus video:


1 comment:

  1. Dude, Faye Wong = Kyung Hee Cho. Where can I get that eyeliner recipe?

    ReplyDelete

No skulduggery i hope.